ZACK bookmaps is a web application to find, locate and loan a book with google maps.
ZACK bookmaps use several web services in parallel to gather all neccessary data in real time (Mashup). It depends on:
- Libraries catalogs with a Z39.50 server (my heros!)
- Libraries with a web catalog
- Library Location Code directories
- Geo databases
- Google maps
- Amazon cover images
- related ISBN databases
After a book search, follow the Google symbol next to a book to get the physically location.
- The design and implementation of the FreeBSD operating system / Marshall Kirk McKusick [...]
- Introduction to modern information retrieval / Gerard Salton
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
bookmaps is an new service. Here are some technical details.